Hi, I’m Ange.
I’m a management consultant and trainer who is all about marketing and business analysis.
I specialise in the marketing of events, event services, talent, venues and destinations. I enjoy helping people to transform their businesses and their careers.
I’m a marketing manager (ACIM/MIDM/MCMI), freelance management consultant, MBA student, and writer/editor.
Through training and consultations, I help small businesses to do a better job of their marketing and make better strategic business decisions.
Currently, I have limited capacity for new ongoing marketing clients, though I may consider ad-hoc work such as a brief training session, workshop facilitation, two-hour consultation, marketing/website set-up, or the occasional PR/writing assignment. I’d still love to have a chat with you about your needs.
Feel free to contact me if you would like me to help you.
Management Consultant & Trainer
Marketing Consulting | Business Consulting | Writing | PR | PPC Adverts | Business Development | Leads | Website Management | Social Media | Proofreading | Recruitment | Personal Branding | Publicity | CV Writing | Marketing Training
Angela is an active part of my management team, helping to identify risks and propose solutions and work/support other departments with their objectives.
I went to make my new claims for Universal Credit/ESA and when my work coach saw my CV he said it’s one of the best he has ever seen.
Angela’s role was to develop and execute the marketing strategy for Rockford. This included strategy and approach for our markets, customers and products, which align to our overall business plan.
Travel | Food | Music | Festivals | Marketing | Business ⛴️ 🥗
Journalist/PR/MBA Student/ACIM/MCMI/MIDM 🌿
Management consultant & marketing trainer
- It is definitely worth investing in your current customers in order to grow your business.
- I'm studying an MBA online through the pandemic, but I thoroughly recommend people use the time to…
- Most businesses post random updates to social media and only get seen by about 50 or so people who…
- I’m pretty sure I’m doing the right thing for myself with this downtime by doing an MBA.
- I love the idea of recording yourself daily!
- Thanks for reading this!
- Two More Things Most People Learn Too Late in Life
- Brevity of prose
- I like to consider my own personal success as two things: Am I happy with my life now?
- So many businesses don’t see the value in running a thematic Instagram account alongside their main…
- What Am I Working On Now?
- The MakeUseOf team has taken on some unexpected science fiction,...
- Writing & Editing Errors - Quietly
- Professional Networking For The Clueless Read the article on...
- Australia’s Incredible Giant Trees Read this on...