I’ve been running events, promoting events and designing websites for fun since the late 90s and have built thousands of websites from scratch or using WordPress. After gaining an event management diploma and a degree in Internet Studies and Journalism I began writing and editing on a freelance basis for tech blogs. In 2008 I moved to working in social media management and from there into marketing. I’ve since gained more business, marketing, PR, and tech qualifications, including studying for an MBA.
See my downloadable full CV, writing portfolio, and media sheet for more details.
Management Consultant & Trainer
Marketing Consulting | Business Consulting | Writing | PR | PPC Adverts | Business Development | Leads | Website Management | Social Media | Proofreading | Recruitment | Personal Branding | Publicity | CV Writing | Marketing Training | Event Management
My freelance portfolio profiles are here: My own primary social media accounts are here:
- Mastering the Art of Performance
- Working Mothers Really Don’t Need Your Judgement During a Pandemic
- My Antivaxxer Boyfriend Refused to Get the COVID-19 Vaccine
- A Brief Reminder to Back Up Your Photos
- Two Lessons About Entrepreneurship I Wish I’d Known Earlier
- 5 Simple Habits to Accelerate Your Progress
- About Me — Angela Randall
- The Burger: A Stomach-Churning Tale of Terrible Crisis Management
- If You Want to Be Well Known in Your Niche, Try This
- What Am I Working On Now?
- The UK’s World-Breaking COVID-19 Test and Trace System is Missing Something.
- How do you restart your business life?
- Author Marketing - - A Basic Strategy
- Introducing the #Connected Podcast
I went to make my new claims for Universal Credit/ESA and when my work coach saw my CV he said it’s one of the best he has ever seen.
Angela’s role was to develop and execute the marketing strategy for Rockford. This included strategy and approach for our markets, customers and products, which align to our overall business plan.
Angela is an active part of my management team, helping to identify risks and propose solutions and work/support other departments with their objectives.