I’ve been working in marketing and social media since 2008, after writing and editing freelance and gaining a degree in Internet Studies and Journalism. I’ve since gained more business, marketing, PR, and tech qualifications and I now work in marketing full time and freelance. See my downloadable full CV and media sheet for more details.My own primary social media accounts are here:
Management Consultant & Trainer
Marketing Consulting | Business Consulting | Writing | PR | PPC Adverts | Business Development | Leads | Website Management | Social Media | Proofreading | Recruitment | Personal Branding | Publicity | CV Writing | Marketing Training
- Mastering the Art of Performance
- Working Mothers Really Don’t Need Your Judgement During a Pandemic
- My Antivaxxer Boyfriend Refused to Get the COVID-19 Vaccine
- A Brief Reminder to Back Up Your Photos
- Two Lessons About Entrepreneurship I Wish I’d Known Earlier
- 5 Simple Habits to Accelerate Your Progress
- About Me — Angela Randall
- The Burger: A Stomach-Churning Tale of Terrible Crisis Management
- If You Want to Be Well Known in Your Niche, Try This
- What Am I Working On Now?
- The UK’s World-Breaking COVID-19 Test and Trace System is Missing Something.
- How do you restart your business life?
- Author Marketing - - A Basic Strategy
- Introducing the #Connected Podcast
Angela’s role was to develop and execute the marketing strategy for Rockford. This included strategy and approach for our markets, customers and products, which align to our overall business plan.
Angela is an active part of my management team, helping to identify risks and propose solutions and work/support other departments with their objectives.
Angela is a disciplined and professional manager who understands the bigger picture and adapts her style to suit the audience. Angela uses facts, numbers and logic to make analytical conclusions and effective recommendations, and is an asset to any future organisation.