I’ve just updated my Now page and have decided to copy it across to a blog post for posterity.
Here’s my newest work playlist. It’s good fun! 🙂
What Does My Current Work Life Look Like?
- Working full time as a marketing manager at Rockford, all from home thanks to the pandemic.
- Freelancing doing business & marketing consulting and training.
- I write a lot for Medium and I have a few books in the pipeline (see sidebar for links to my recent articles).
- I run Bookings Connected and have a few big projects underway.
- I’m studying an MBA and a CIPD Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management (plus a bunch of smaller courses).
- My MBA Research Project will probably revolve around business performance and decision-making in leadership.
- My HR Diploma Research Project will probably be based on the effects of good leadership, information management and internal communication on managing a remote workforce.
- I’ve recently become accredited as MIDM, MCMI, and ACIM (see my certificates).
- I’m singing with the Ipswich Gilbert & Sullivan Society, but through the pandemic most of my singing has been via Smule.
- I’m reading mainly non-fiction business books to complement my studies. See the sidebar for some random recommendations and below for recent business books I’ve read and recommend.